- Abstract Submission Deadline :
March 17 April 14 April 30
- Notification of Acceptance :
April 14 May 12 May 17
Presenter Registration Deadline :
May 19 June 9
|| Nano Energy Harvesting
|| Nanotechnology for Carbon Neutrality
|| Nanotechnology for the Next Generation Energy Storage
|| Nanoelectronic Devices and Neuromorphic Devices
|| Hybrid Nanomaterials for Next Generation Convergence Science and Technology
|| Nanofabrication Platform
|| Nano Metrology & Characterization
|| Nano-EHS and Standardization of NT
|| Materials Modeling and Data Science for NT
|| Nanotechnologies for Next Generation Sensors
Guideline for Abstract Submission
Each presenter must submit their abstract to the on-line abstract submission system after signing up their own account. Please prepare your abstract in both MS Word and PDF format for the submission. When you download the abstract template as below, you can see the format of abstracts in detail and check how to make abstracts appropriately.
STEP 1 Click the “Abstract Submission" button.
STEP 2 Sign up and obtain your ID and PW.
STEP 3 Submit your abstract in both MS Word and PDF format.
STEP 4 After the abstract submission, the corresponding author will receive the confirmation letter from the NANO KOREA 2023 secretariat within a week by e-mail.
STEP 5 Submitted abstract will be reviewed by the program committee and assigned to an appropriate oral or poster session. And the presenter and corresponding author will be notified of acceptance of abstract by email.
STEP 6 Presenters who are accepted their abstract must register on-line by June 9, 2023.
If the author doesn’t register within June 9, 2023, the abstract submission will be cancelled.
Guideline for Presentation
- Invited Session : Presentation in English for 30 min (Q&A included)
- Oral Session : Presentation in English for 15 min (Q&A included)
Details of the presentation guideline will be provided later
- Write the abstract by following the attached template form (spaces, fonts, spacing, titles, references, etc.)
- Capitalize the first letter of the first word in a title.
(Ex. Nanoelectronic Devices and Neuromorphic Devices)
- Name: Write first and family name(s).
- Affiliation: Write it in order to Institution(Full Name), Country.
- Abstracts should not contain the following; Headers, Footers, and Page numbers
- Listed in the following style.
H. R. Jones and M. K. Wiles, J. Phys. Chem. 78, 8356 (1999)
J. M. Cowley, Diffraction Physics, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1995)
- Do not use the phrased ‘ibid.’ ‘op.cit.’ and ‘et al.’ in the reference section.
Instead, the names of all authors in a reference must be listed.
|Tables and Images
- Tables or Images are not allowed.