Online & Offline Hybrid Symposium
Nano Korea 2021 plans to award the following government awards to those who have announced outstanding research results.
It would be highly appreciated if you could participate in our symposium.
1. The Purpose of Awards
O The aim of this awards is to increase participation in academic conferences, boost researcher's morale,
and diffuse research results by nominating people who presented remarkable research results at Nano Korea 2021.
2. Types and the number of Awards
O Research Innovation Awards : 1 Piece of Prime Mininster Award, 6 pieces of Minister for Science and ICT Award.
O Ministry of Science and ICT / KoNTRS
4. Screening Process/Schedules
O 1st round screening : Abstract Review
- Candidate : All participants who submitted abstract
- Result Release Date : 7 May 2021
O 2nd round screening : Comprehensive assessment
- Candidate : Successful candidate of 1st round screening
- Procedures: Further detailed procedures shall be notified separately for 1st round successful candidate
O Awards will be given during the Symposium (7-9 July)
1st Round Screening
Announcement of 1st round
result via online/
2nd Round Screening
|Nomination of Award Winner|
5. Research Scoring Criteria
Novelty and Originality
Influential and potential for expansion
If you have any inquiries, please contact us (02-3288-9691) or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)